New Mexico 16B Drop Camp?

Riplip

WKR
They were great. Tom's daughter took us in about 13 miles, and we were in elk all day and all night. Not sure if they still offer the drop camp option but I wouldn't hesitate to go with them again. They know the area better than anyone and have great stock. Only downside was the pre-trip organizational piece. Just had to stay on them about who was bringing what etc. We brought our own food, sleeping bags etc. He supplied and set up tent and cooking. PM if I can answer any other questions. Great tag.

joestrow

WKR
Mike Root dropped a group of four of us. Stayed for 5 nights. Had a bad hit on a bull within the first 15 minutes of the first morning. Pretty much zero luck after that.

OP
Forrpowpowpow
I drew a 2022 archery tag in 16b and just wondered how the outfitter you used was?
I ended up going solo. No drop camp. By the time I started contacting outfitters everyone was booked for drop camps. I hunted the border of 16b and 16c. If I was a better hunter I should have tagged on a small rag 5x5. The only other bull I saw was a low 300’s 6x6 just on the C side of the 16’s. I did see plenty of rubs along the border of the two so I wouldn’t be surprised if in September it’s a totally different story.