New Mexico 2020

OP
KHNC

KHNC

WKR
Some “gila” tags are pretty dang easy to draw. All of the draw statistics are published already. I dont see a reason for anyone to know what tags every single applicant applies for or draws.
Are you referring to Elk "Gila" tags? If so, how is less than 1.5% odd considered Easy to Draw?

Felix40

WKR
Are you referring to Elk "Gila" tags? If so, how is less than 1.5% odd considered Easy to Draw?

Residents have a good chance of getting a gila tag every year if wanted. I would call that easy. The guy requesting all this info is a resident so I assumed that was the topic we were discussing.

ericF

WKR
can Apr. 17-ish get here already?

Why the 17'th? Online they say draw results will be available on the 29th, or is there a backdoor way to see NM results? It's been years since I have put in for NM.

NC Hunter

FNG
First year applying in NM. I have been to Co. the last two years, hoping for a shot at some nicer Bulls!

joel_sledz

Lil-Rokslider
Why the 17'th? Online they say draw results will be available on the 29th, or is there a backdoor way to see NM results? It's been years since I have put in for NM.
Most years they’re around 2 weeks early. Website reads “draw results will be released by April 29, 2020, if not earlier”

TX_Diver

WKR
Most years they’re around 2 weeks early. Website reads “draw results will be released by April 29, 2020, if not earlier”

I hope so!! Would be nice to get a refund early rather than paying my card and then having a negative balance on it for awhile!

jmcd22

WKR

Hopefully they're three weeks early this year. I would like to think they have more time on their hands with everything being closed down but I could also see it taking longer, given the circumstances...especially if they have a 3rd party administer the draws. Not sure if NM does that or not. I am very interested to see if apps are truly up or not. I'm sure a decent amount of people have pulled out of the draw as of late.