New Mexico 32 West

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
I ended up drawing an archery tag this year for 32 west. I have spent some time in NM but not this particular area. Has anyone had this tag or live close by Roswell that wouldn't mind chatting about any access issues, etc.? You aren't given a designated ranch now so it is a unit wide tag (West of Pecos).

TXCO

WKR
There is is fair amount of BLM once you get out of town but its not blocky. Water and monsoons will be the key on where the antelope are.

Dvidos

Lil-Rokslider
There is is fair amount of BLM once you get out of town but its not blocky. Water and monsoons will be the key on where the antelope are.
+1
sam.jpg

OP
Turkeygetpwnd38

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
Bumping this one up, wasn’t able to hunt 2020 but have the tag again this year. Any suggestions from previous tag holders, locals, places to eat or check out around Roswell?

ganngus

Lil-Rokslider
Drew a NM archery goat tag. My plans are to be hot, curse the heat, and wish I was in the high country chasing elk...

OP
Turkeygetpwnd38

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
Drew a NM archery goat tag. My plans are to be hot, curse the heat, and wish I was in the high country chasing elk...
Haha yea immediately after this I’ll be chasing high country mulies, looking like I’ll at least get heat acclimated 😂

ganngus

Lil-Rokslider
Haha yea immediately after this I’ll be chasing high country mulies, looking like I’ll at least get heat acclimated 😂

I have a 4th rifle elk tag in Colorado. Had the same tag last year. I am not sure what is going to be more painful, chasing goats in triple digit heat or being a popsicle at 10k+ elevation in November...