New Mexico Antelope success

MasonfromWi

Lil-Rokslider
Nope, Right in the noggin. He spun on me when I shot. I put another in him for insurance when I walked up as he was kicking still

ff961eb2668b7f352dd6b1af13a77523.jpg
Nice shooting!

Jimss

WKR
That's a tall one! Congrats. B&C awards is 80 and alltime 82. P&Y minimum is 67...which is a joke! Looks like he'll make it to me!

philthy

FNG
That's what I was talking about. A lot of people I know aren't happy, especially since the landowners control how many tags they can give out now (the way I understand it?). A herd could get hammered pretty hard if someone was out to make a quick buck and I hope that isn't the case.

OP
Jaker_cc

Jaker_cc

WKR
That's what I was talking about. A lot of people I know aren't happy, especially since the landowners control how many tags they can give out now (the way I understand it?). A herd could get hammered pretty hard if someone was out to make a quick buck and I hope that isn't the case.

We hunted all public, but the landowner I met during the hunt said we could hunt all his property. Just to leave the gates how we found them. I was under the impression that he had bigger fish to fry than worrying about antelope or antelope hunters. I’m sure some landowners will take the quick buck and get rid of all the antelope they can because they compete with the cows to some extent, and because the grass is already sparse. But I didn’t see that first hand in my area