New Mexico Draw 2019

OP
StopMakingSense
Well don't know if this is a thing or not but decided to post about it to see if it's a sign of early draw results?

If you log in to your NM DG&F portal, click my purchases, and then click review in the application look under Carcass Tag Info, mine says MAILING as the status, some can say E-TAG if you choose that or it's blank entirely. I've heard of all three happening above.

Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 11.31.54 AM.png

Last edited:

swampokie

WKR
If that's the case we both drew elk so I seriously doubt it Especially since u can still delete applications

jmcd22

WKR
Well don't know if this is a thing or not but decided to post about it to see if it's a sign of early draw results?

If you log in to your NM DG&F portal, click my purchases, and then click review in the application look under Carcass Tag Info, mine says MAILING as the status, some can say E-TAG if you choose that or it's blank entirely. I've heard of all three happening above.

View attachment 94761

Where? My application doesn't even have a Carcass Tag section.

Brooks

WKR
I was told by a friend that the carcass tag mailing was the non refundable license we had to buy this year. Everyone will get a license even if you didn’t draw. Is it true ? I have no idea.

TheCougar

WKR
Yeah... unless my son and I drew every tag we put in for, the “mailing” thing isn’t an indicator of success. Nice work snooping around though. I got my refund on 19 April last year, so the results will be out before that.

TheCougar

WKR
I had no idea there was a backdoor last year for NM using the carcass tag mailing status. Is there one for MT or UT?

OP
StopMakingSense
I had no idea there was a backdoor last year for NM using the carcass tag mailing status. Is there one for MT or UT?

You could figure out if you drew a tag last year by trying to add a license to the cart before results posted. If you could add one you didn’t draw, if it said you already possessed one you did draw a tag. This year because you keep your license no such luck.

Ehiggins

WKR
Anyone think they will be out this week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk