New Mexico Draw 2019

jmcd22

WKR
Let's talk refunds. I can't remember how quick New Mexico returns your money. Anyone remember? I'm hoping before I get hit with interest again...

Elk101

FNG
Well I didn’t draw looks like I’m headed to Colorado otc unit 82 for the first time . I’ve been researching for a couple months .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here. 82 looks interesting. Seems like you could get back in to some remote areas and get away from most of the pressure.

I went 1-5 with a 2nd choice rifle elk tag. Wife went 2-2 with first choice oryx and second choice rifle elk. My boy who had the best odds went 0-4.

Never hunted NM but looking forward to it. Congrats to all who drew and to those who didn't good luck in the rest of the draws.

TreeWalking

Lil-Rokslider
6A muzzle elk in NR DIY pool. Catches end of rut, perhaps. Should be a nice adventure.

I am for sure having some regrets from not putting in. I didn’t even have time to hunt this hear. But I’m sad I didn’t try. Haha

Nothing for me. I wasn't even going to apply, since I am going to alaska, but said WTH at the last minute and applied for all hail Mary's. I'm so glad I didn't draw, would have been awful to take TWO hunting vacations in one year!

JPD350

WKR
1st choice Gila elk and 2nd choice desert mule deer, both archery and 3 other dreaded red boxes.

Still a pretty good draw!!!

swampokie

WKR
I am for sure having some regrets from not putting in. I didn’t even have time to hunt this hear. But I’m sad I didn’t try. Haha

U should next year because it seems that new applicants have ten times better odds than old hands. Seriously it seems nearly all newbies draw. I drew my first app in 08.

U should next year because it seems that new applicants have ten times better odds than old hands. Seriously it seems nearly all newbies draw. I drew my first app in 08.

Well there are those of who haven’t drawn on the first or second attempt.

Maybe next year!

Drawed first archery 21B, actually put in the wrong hunt code. Now trying to weigh the options of trying to seek out public access points, or try to find a landowner to gain access to some elk country. Thought I drew 21A went from a high to a low realizing it was 21B.