New Mexico Draw

GarrettCrain

Lil-Rokslider
Now that the Application period ends in 30 minutes.

What is everyone excited to potentially draw?
How many years have you put in for?
If you have been drawn in the past, what were you drawn for?

I put in for early Archery Elk with a couple buddies, denied #4 and accepted #5 (population control).
First time applying in NM and am excited for the slim Non Resident chance at drawing.

Good luck everyone!

I applied for elk, deer, sheep ibex, and oryx. I applied my wife for elk and oryx. I applied my boy for elk, deer, ibex, and oryx. My wife and I applied in the outfitter draw to up our odds. Some of the youth tags have pretty good odds. I feel like we will draw 2-3 tags between the 3 of us.

Good luck to all that applied.

WKR
I did the usual elk, deer, pronghorn, sheep and oryx with no real expectations of getting drawn. I have gotten drawn for deer before but no luck on drawing anything else there.

Ibex, sheep, Barbary, gemsbok, elk... highest draw odds were 5%

Yeah I pretty much donated 125$ to New Mexico

I like the no points game so I'll play.

tlowell02

Lil-Rokslider
Elk, deer, barbary, bighorn solo and then pronghorn with my wife. Hopefully now that I'm a resident I will finally draw the deer tag I've wanted for five years.

I have no idea what to expect with the changes to pronghorn and barbary.

muddydogs

WKR
I heard but haven't checked into it so I thought I would ask. Can I donate my NM hunting license to youth or Vet's after the draw? Guess I'm not expecting to need it once the draw results come out.

I was lucky enough when I lived there to draw an ibex tag but no luck for out of state tags since I moved. I decided to try my luck this year with South Africa since it is 100% draw rate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fitzwho

WKR
Put in for Elk, Deer, and Antelope. Have already hunted one of each of those the last 3 years, only Antelope successfully. So just hoping for one of them.

rbljack

WKR
Put in for Elk, Deer, and Antelope. Have already hunted one of each of those the last 3 years, only Antelope successfully. So just hoping for one of them.
same here. Both me and the wife are in. Only have drawn a deer tag (in past years) thus far. hoping this year something will change....elk plz....plz plz

FLAK

WKR
Me; Elk, Deer, Antelope, Ibex, Aoudad, Javelina
My Son; Antelope, Ibex, Javelina
Will be happy with anything.