New Mexico Draw

Okbow87

Lil-Rokslider
Antelope, deer, elk, and barbary for me. Kind of swinging for the fences this year. Not sure how the antelope draw might go with the new rules and seasons. I guess we will just have to see there.

Harveyb

FNG
Elk, deer, BHS, oryx, ibex, and Barbary Sheep for me. Fingers are crossed! Can’t draw if I don’t apply...

Blackdirt Cowboy

Lil-Rokslider
Elk, deer, antelope, oryx, and ibex for me. I was going to add big horn sheep last minute, but I waited to long and applications closed.

I put in for elk. A combo of muzzleloader and rifle in early to mid October! This is my second year putting in, didn't draw last year. But, got a landowner tag and had a rutting herd bull going crazy in a herd of cows calling back and forth with my friend one morning. Awesome experience! New Mexico is a great state.

b_schwin

FNG
Applied for deer, elk, antelope, and Audad. Got hit one right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bz_711

WKR
Tried NM for the first time...Archery Elk...hoping for some beginners luck...

aggieland

WKR
A friend asked me If you had unlimited funds, "Not Me". And could choose any guided private land or guided public archery elk hunt where would you go? I said New Mexico but was not sure where. Seems to be 3 big areas that are great. Also know Arizona has some great places as well ad Colorado and Montana. Where would you choose?

Tjwood7

FNG
Me: Deer, Oryx, Barbary, and Ibex
Wife: Deer, Oryx, Barbary, and Elk
I expect to draw a deer tag other than that, anything else is just a bonus.