New Mexico Draw

Mojave

WKR
Saying that part of the reason that we didn’t his were in the process of building our house and I didn’t want any negative issues on my credit

You are not alone. I know at least 10 people that didn't draw tags. I know several families included in that didn't draw tags. All of these are residents.
I know of three people who are all instate residents and got skunked on everything.

I drew the same hunt as a non resident group. Really excited for my first hunt in New Mexico!
I'll be doing some scouting this summer. I live south of Santa fe. hmu if you want.
to find a bad unit in New Mexico, I had 51 as my 3rd choice but drew my 2nd choice for unit 34
nice! yeah 51 was my first choice, just because of the numbers. My first year for instate draw and I will be on a tight timeframe with school and clinic. 34 is nice but I wouldn't be able to get down there to scout in the summer.

LaGriz

WKR
Successful!

Our group drew our second choice for archery elk. Now the training schedule will be accelerated. Good luck everyone. Best wishes to all still waiting for the shoe to drop elsewhere.

LaGriz