New Mexico Executive order

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Stayed in a hotel in Roswell two days ago had to sign a paper agreeing to quarentine in my room. Wasn’t a big deal at all..I guess I’m a criminal now since I went to target and a gas station though 😂

Drove from the Texas border all the way up to Colorado and it was business as usual just had to wear a mask in stores etc.

I wouldn’t worry about it effecting hunting at all..I know I’m not worried about my early archery elk hunt coming up in less than a month

You’re special though, rules don’t apply to you right?

jmez

WKR
More idiocy. Take your groceries with and go to the mountains. If enforced, the only people from the state of NM you would come in contact with would be those enforcing the order.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

204guy

WKR
There's plenty of time before hunting season to see if they'll enforce it on NM residents recreating in CO. That'll be a good litmus.

Danomite

Lil-Rokslider
For what it’s worth, I was in a northern NM mountain tourist town last Saturday and it was a normal summer Saturday. Out-of-state plates outnumbered NM plates; almost no one wearing masks. On the east side of the state that I’m familiar with a lot of people work/shop/go to medical appointments/etc. in Texas daily.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
It means mind your own business. Let the rules apply to you, if you want them to. Not everyone has to abide.

mind my own business??? The guy posted on this forum making it every bodies business. People who don’t think rules apply to them are pieces of shit. Deal with it. “Not everybody has to abide”...wow.

mind my own business??? The guy posted on this forum making it every bodies business. People who don’t think rules apply to them are pieces of shit. Deal with it. “Not everybody has to abide”...wow.
Well paint me brown and throw me over in the shit pile because I’m good for nothing rule breaker. I don’t wear a mask. I don’t wear my seatbelt. I drive over the speed limit (in the correct lane). I’ve cut “do not remove” tags off. I carried a concealed weapon since I was 16 (10yrs before I ever had CHL). And when I go to NM next month, I sure as hell won’t be in self isolation for 14 days.........

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Well paint me brown and throw me over in the shit pile because I’m good for nothing rule breaker. I don’t wear a mask. I don’t wear my seatbelt. I drive over the speed limit (in the correct lane). I’ve cut “do not remove” tags off. I carried a concealed weapon since I was 16 (10yrs before I ever had CHL). And when I go to NM next month, I sure as hell won’t be in self isolation for 14 days.........

congrats. You’re trash.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
r/iamverybadass

Brooks

WKR
The part that gets me In her new EO is if you don’t quarantine the state can quarantine you . What’s that mean, lock you up ?

Jauwater

WKR
It does seem silly. Seems like we are being sold that its not even safe to breathe in fresh air. Off the rules being implied, one could get the notion that breathing through a mask is as about as useful as your swimming trunks filtering your pee in a swimming pool. This meme is becoming more real everyday. By the way, those guys have been killing it on that thread!
45c7313a77bd418b6283d6fc17181347.jpg

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk