New Mexico SB32 action needed today.

If some how you’ve missed it SB32 the short version is: will ban trapping state wide on public lands. Some shady things have been done to get this to the governor’s desk including a short window from the time the public hearing was announced. Action is needed immediately
https://www.change.org/p/gov-grisha...ed_by_id=fb44d560-f48f-012f-6a1e-4040f855b16c
this is the petition to stop the bill.

This is the governor’s contact info, please weather you trap or not or if you live or hunt in NM please take a few seconds to sign the petition and another minute to send an email or call (the sight doesn’t seem to like area codes on phone numbers so only 7 digits in that field or it will error)

trapping is the low hanging fruit of hunting but is the first step in the anti hunting agenda.

my apologies if this has already been posted, i just want as much force behind this as we can muster.

Felix40

WKR
Its worth a try but I think this one is a loss. Grisham is about as bleeding heart blue as it gets. I sent out a dozen emails and participated in the house hearing but their minds are made up.

BuzzH

WKR
If some how you’ve missed it SB32 the short version is: will ban trapping state wide on public lands. Some shady things have been done to get this to the governor’s desk including a short window from the time the public hearing was announced. Action is needed immediately
https://www.change.org/p/gov-grisha...ed_by_id=fb44d560-f48f-012f-6a1e-4040f855b16c
this is the petition to stop the bill.

This is the governor’s contact info, please weather you trap or not or if you live or hunt in NM please take a few seconds to sign the petition and another minute to send an email or call (the sight doesn’t seem to like area codes on phone numbers so only 7 digits in that field or it will error)

trapping is the low hanging fruit of hunting but is the first step in the anti hunting agenda.

my apologies if this has already been posted, i just want as much force behind this as we can muster.
Sent...and Sent.

Thanks for the links.

Its worth a try but I think this one is a loss. Grisham is about as bleeding heart blue as it gets. I sent out a dozen emails and participated in the house hearing but their minds are made up.
I agree. Probably a lost cause. It's bad enough you can't hunt coyotes or even hike on NM state trust land which makes up about a third of the public land.