New mexico

Trial153

WKR
What’s this incentive program you speak of? I usually wait until the last day of the application period to apply to save interest charges on my card.

If you're applying across the board to the tune of like 4 to 7k it most likely doesn't pay to try to win a cooler..vs saving the interest charges

BullsDeep

Lil-Rokslider
Was anybody not charged the $13 application fee? I thought it was $69 license+ $13 app fee?

Jethro

WKR
Was anybody not charged the $13 application fee? I thought it was $69 license+ $13 app fee?
The $13 is built into the price of the tag and not shown as a separate charge. If you don’t draw, the $13 will be subtracted from your refund.

BullsDeep

Lil-Rokslider
Ah gotcha, I feel like i should have known that. I didn't want to not be able to draw a tag or something just because i didn't pay a small fee.

If you're applying across the board to the tune of like 4 to 7k it most likely doesn't pay to try to win a cooler..vs saving the interest charges

Yall need to up your churning game. Ive had a 0% APR card in my wallet for years. I hang on to the good cards, and just churn the lower tier ones every year.

Trial153

WKR
Yall need to up your churning game. Ive had a 0% APR card in my wallet for years. I hang on to the good cards, and just churn the lower tier ones every year.
My amex agreement has negtive balance charge back to my amex savings account, couple of click and the moneys there minus the license and app fee, no interest is accrued . I wish every state was like New Mexico.

TAGPUNCHER

Lil-Rokslider
Check weather to closest town northwest of you in COLORADO! It will be more accurate. And 90% of the bad stuff comes from that direction.