WTS NEW Mystery Ranch Beartooth 80 M & accessories

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All items are brand new, never been opened. Cost is excluding shipping and PP fees, those are a buyer expense and I'll communicate that once the item(s) are chosen to be purchased.

1 - Mystery Ranch Beartooth 80 - Size Medium - Color Coyote - $450 ($550 new)SOLD

1 - Hooded Rain pack fly - Size Large - Color Shadow - $50 ($65 new)

2 - Hands free rifle slings (These are very nice and can be used on ANY pack, even non-mystery ranch packs) - Color Foliage - $75 ($89 new)

2 - Tech Holster - Color Black - $20 ($29 new)

I accept venmo, paypal, and check. PM for info or for faster response you can call/text me at 712-540-6985

Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
L
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you send a pic of the rifle sling?
I have a Pintler. would it work on that?
Sorry, I don't have any pics of the actual sling I own, I've literally never taken it out of the package. Ordered extra for my dad and brother but come to find out my brother bought one for himself and one for dad already. Then I missed my return window so trying to sell them here. This is the sling - it will work on literally any pack, even non-Mystery Ranch packs. I made one mistake when first installing the part of the sling that 'clasp' to the waste belt. I didn't go around the entire belt pad on my BearTooth 80 but instead tried to weave it through some accessory loops, it didn't hold right at all and I thought "this thing is crap".... well once I learned the proper way to install it I love it!

Check it out here:

OP
L
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump - lots of interest but no buyers yet. I don't want to separate the pack into the bag and frame but will sell the accessories and pack separately.