New NVision Halo X/XRF

324matt

Lil-Rokslider
I dont have one. But, I do know that they are NOT worth the $4-5k that they command over a used trijicon.
Ive had them all

OP
WMDM

WMDM

Lil-Rokslider
I can tell you from experience there is no comparison between the XP50 and Halo LR. The Halo is much better, especially off base magnification. And it holds zero!

I hear the new Halo X and XRF are supposed to be better than the LR model.

Smid

WKR
I can tell you from experience there is no comparison between the XP50 and Halo LR. The Halo is much better, especially off base magnification. And it holds zero!

I hear the new Halo X and XRF are supposed to be better than the LR model.

The thermions didn’t have that zero issue. On base mag on a clear night the halo doesn’t blow the thermion away since you can focus the pulsar, but you are right the halo shines once you zoom

OP
WMDM

WMDM

Lil-Rokslider
The thermions didn’t have that zero issue. On base mag on a clear night the halo doesn’t blow the thermion away since you can focus the pulsar, but you are right the halo shines once you zoom
My bad, I was thinking Trail LRF to Halo XRF. However my Thermion did exhibit zero shifting, much less than the Trails I owned but it moved.

Smid

WKR
My bad, I was thinking Trail LRF to Halo XRF. However my Thermion did exhibit zero shifting, much less than the Trails I owned but it moved.

did you play the lottery after that lol? I haven’t heard of this ever with the thermions. I had mine for a year and would even take off and put back on with the ADM QD mount and zero was never off. I know three other people with the same model and no issues

OP
WMDM

WMDM

Lil-Rokslider
Smid, a lottery ticket would never worked out for me! I can tell you if a company puts out one lemon I'd probably end up with it! I once bought a pre fit barrel from a highly, if not the most respected barrel manufacturer. Turns out the chamber was out of spec! They made good on it as Pulsar eventually did. I know the Thermion line has a much better zero retention history and glad yours is solid!