New o/u

Also consider used. I bought my 12-gauge and 20-gauge Browning Citori in the 1980s
used for $500 each at a pawn shop in Utah,
and they are still functioning perfectly for hunting waterfowl and upland every year since then.

OP
WRO

WRO

WKR
Also consider used. I bought my 12-gauge and 20-gauge Browning Citori in the 1980s
used for $500 each at a pawn shop in Utah,
and they are still functioning perfectly for hunting waterfowl and upland every year since then.
I'm all over used..

Wassid82

WKR
in my opinion the Beretta would be hard to top. A few years back I bought a Stevens 555 silver. I thought the price was right and it fit my daughter well. She only used it twice before deciding it wasn't how she wanted to spend her time. I've used it and really liked it.

I have used and abused a Remington (Baikal) Spartan 310 26", for over 10 years upland hunting and trap/skeet shooting and it has never let me down, even with factory chokes. It's not the prettiest or lightest but it is a balanced workhorse and shoots great. Couldn't tell you how many doubles of quail, pheasants, sharpies, and huns it has dropped. Save yourself some money for shells and gas, don't worry about fitting in with an expensive o/u. Good luck!

Trapperkid

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone tried a Rizzini I heard that they were similar to Caesar guirrini which is the second nicest shotgun I’ve laid hands on

OP
WRO

WRO

WKR
Has anyone tried a Rizzini I heard that they were similar to Caesar guirrini which is the second nicest shotgun I’ve laid hands on
I've fingered a couple, nice guns. Orvis speaks highly of them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

JGTWI

WKR
Classified Approved
I have a 12ga Beretta Silver Pigeon V with a 28” barrel. It’s a wonderful gun- great to look at and points very naturally.

I went into it planning to get a Browning but had never handled a Beretta. Once I did it was clear what the right choice was.

But I still kind of want a Citori...

I have a few and use them all. I do like the straight English stock for upland guns. From there it is what fits you and what you like. I have a sweet spot for Winchester 101s too. My current waterfowl gun is Browning Wicked Wing Cynergy so yes I am addicted to O/Us

I have a 12ga Beretta Silver Pigeon V with a 28” barrel. It’s a wonderful gun- great to look at and points very naturally.

I went into it planning to get a Browning but had never handled a Beretta. Once I did it was clear what the right choice was.

But I still kind of want a Citori...
I like the Browning 725 and with a full set of choke tubes it seems to cover all the bases …

OP
WRO

WRO

WKR
I have a few and use them all. I do like the straight English stock for upland guns. From there it is what fits you and what you like. I have a sweet spot for Winchester 101s too. My current waterfowl gun is Browning Wicked Wing Cynergy so yes I am addicted to O/Us
I ended up grabbing this one after my search..

But then decided that it's too nice for me and listed it forsale..
8f74e0df95e653ef1e1a2a366120c95c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

jmez

WKR
Have you shot the newer 101's?

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

505Wapiti

WKR
I agree with mentioned above, handle them all before you choose. I have 686 silver pigeon 20 gauge that I really like and I hunt with a lot. I’ve kicked around the idea of selling and making a change because I’ve handled others after I bought mine that felt better and I think I would enjoy more.

I have only shot the newer 101's at the range from other members. For me the older fatter 101's fit and point better for me. The newer ergonomic and lighter models need some getting used to.

Time on the range and what feels good is my motto