New or Like New lot of First Lite gear at NEVER SEE PRICES

4IDARCHER

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
So going to go with a different camo for a while and offering these up for sale.
They are either New With Tags (some not even out of the plastic) or only worn on one hunt and in like new condition. You will not find better condition FL gear. The prices I am listed are the absolutely lowest you will ever find EVER. Some I have packaged together and will not separate. I will Post this up on those items. I don't expect these to last long, and I will not respond back to low ball offers. If you want to buy several pieces together I will offer slightly lower prices, just shoot me a PM.

FL Sanctuary Series (Coat and Bibs). Will not break these up. These are in XL coat and XXL bibs. Fusion pattern. The Sanctuary Bibs are known for coming in fairly small for their size. There is a wide range of adjustments in these but if you wear a XL or a L in most pants/bibs trust me, you want the XXL in these. The coat is still new in the plastic, haven't even taken it out yet and the Bibs are new this summer (so clearly they haven't been worn either) and still have the tags on them. $385 TYD for the series.

FL Obsidian pants. These are brand new with tags, never worn size XL in fusion pattern. Will come with the suspenders awesome pants these were bought as a back up and never even tried on. $120 TYD

Phantom suit. This is the new for 2017 Phantom suit (jacket and headpiece/will not break up) worn 1 time. Awesome pattern and love the idea. This quality on this is so much better then on the ASAT suits that it can not really even be compared. $75 for both TYD.

Aero Wool SS shirt. This is a perfect warm weather first layer. Fusion pattern XL size. $30TYD

FL Cirrus puffy. Awesome puffy that packs into it's own pocket. Size XL fusion pattern worn Maybe one time. $125 TYD

FL Guide pant. Awesome early season or all year pant. Hands down the most comfortable pant I have ever worn. They fit amazing. I have several pairs. These are in fusion size L. $115 TYD.

Attachments

• sanctuary jacket.jpg
    sanctuary jacket.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 99
  • sanctuary jacket 2.jpg
    sanctuary jacket 2.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 87
  • sanctuary bibs .jpg
    sanctuary bibs .jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 86
  • sanctuary bibs 2.jpg
    sanctuary bibs 2.jpg