New out of Virginia Beach

Hi,

I’ve been lurking around for a while but figured I would start posting. I am based out of Virginia Beach but usually do a trip or two out west every year for some hunting. If you’re in my area and want to shoot, let me know. Good luck out there this season!

TroutTail

FNG
Hi,

I’ve been lurking around for a while but figured I would start posting. I am based out of Virginia Beach but usually do a trip or two out west every year for some hunting. If you’re in my area and want to shoot, let me know. Good luck out there this season!
Hey Virginia beach, trying like heck to get enough posts to be able to message you about your Fieldcraft! I would like to buy it, but cant message you yet on this forum. Someone let me know you had one on here from LongRangeHunting. If you see this, feel free to text me at 406-360-9091 if it is still available

awasome

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome VaBeach from VaBeach.

Where do you shoot at around these parts?

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

P.S. I normally do not offer the above for intro posts this old, but had to make an exception since I grew up in VB and literally sold a house yesterday in King's Grant. I still consider it home even though I've been gone for 30+ years.