New pack hint on the Exo site.

Pretty pumped on these packs, and cant say enough about the customer service. Every call and email was handled with exceptional customer service.

OP
wekilldeer

wekilldeer

Lil-Rokslider
Same with me, happy to support a smaller company that puts out a great product that is made in the USA

Galea82

FNG
I can’t wait to see an in depth video of the 6400, I really want to pre order but holding my self back as much as possible to be 100% sure it’s what I need. It’s a big investment to make a mistake on 😬

Is anyone else in this boat?

eltaco

WKR
I can’t wait to see an in depth video of the 6400, I really want to pre order but holding my self back as much as possible to be 100% sure it’s what I need. It’s a big investment to make a mistake on

Is anyone else in this boat?

Exo offers a 30-day risk free return policy, so IMO there’s no reason to sit on the sidelines and risk missing hunting season by waiting for reviews and then getting your order in too late. Exo has a good reputation around here, and I expect this pack to follow suit.

OP
wekilldeer

wekilldeer

Lil-Rokslider
Just got an update from Exo stating that Preorders will begin shipping next week but there are still some parts that they need to get in so it may take up to two weeks to get them all out.......hopefully I'm one the sooner end of things because the waiting game is killing me!

Geech

FNG
Just wanted to say thanks to Steve and Mark for all of the extra info and time they’ve taken to answer questions about the new line. Can’t wait to see them at the Australian dealer soon!

Geech

FNG
Im also keen take a look at the new packs. So may I ask who is the Australian dealer. I thought they had to be purchased online direct from Exo in the U.S.
Boulder Creek Archery brings them in, and gets around to most of the Hunt Expos/SSAA shot shows

OP
wekilldeer

wekilldeer

Lil-Rokslider
Just wanted to say thanks to Steve and Mark for all of the extra info and time they’ve taken to answer questions about the new line. Can’t wait to see them at the Australian dealer soon!
Big thanks from me too...... I know it is probably a little hectic around the EXO camp! You guys are always up front and helpful.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I'm sure the new stuff will be top notch but don't be so quick to let go of the K2 system, especially the 5500. Awesome frame/bag and probably the most versatile
Exactly. It's not like it won't work all of a sudden. It's still a great frame and bag setup. It's hilarious how excited guys get for new backpacks they use a week or two a year. Puts women and their purses in perspective.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm sure the new stuff will be top notch but don't be so quick to let go of the K2 system, especially the 5500. Awesome frame/bag and probably the most versatile

Fair point, it’s been sitting on the shelf and I see it every time I walk in the basement and think of this forum... I’m sure I’ll be glad to still have it this September

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been eyeing these and I called and talked to the guys at Exo. They were very nice and helpful. I’m still on the fence, because there are so many good options. Can’t wait to read some reviews on these.

ndbuck09

WKR
I had it out all weekend, albeit a shorter hike in since I flatted on the way to the trailhead. Anyway, the pack is AMAZING! I'll tell you the hip belt is like being hugged by a big fluffy friendly bear!! It stays in place too! I was running about 30-35 lbs, which in my old pack would have sagged some. Not so with the K3! Compared to my old pack (Older SG), the shoulder straps are such that there's less interference in drawing a bow too.

That’s awesome. Thanks for the feedback! I was curious about the hip belt sizing. I’m a 32-33” waste size in pants which put me in between sizes (small/medium) . Do you feel that the hip belt is sized on the bigger side or smaller?

md126

WKR
When between sizes the Exo guys recommend sizing down. That’s what I did and it was the right move