New pack hint on the Exo site.

K

Kootenay Hunter

I saw a post somewhere that someone had their 4800 fusion ship

Tater86

Lil-Rokslider
For those that have gotten their packs and switched from the K2 to the K3, was it worth the upgrade? I know there probably hasn't been too much time to tell or field use yet, but just curious from first glances.

BJP

FNG
Got my 4800 fusion medium belt reg frame yesterday, packed and ready for nwt next week, pack is super comfortable.

mtholton

FNG
Can someone explain how I hook the lid on the 4800 to my k2 frame? Feel like I’m missing two buckles, but I’m an idiot so perhaps I’m just not looking at it right.... Bag looks great (got the fusion). Love the way it connects up top without having to undo the straps.

DDRH65PRC

FNG
Can someone explain how I hook the lid on the 4800 to my k2 frame? Feel like I’m missing two buckles, but I’m an idiot so perhaps I’m just not looking at it right.... Bag looks great (got the fusion). Love the way it connects up top without having to undo the straps.

You might need to contact EXO for the correct HW. And they'll send you the correct attachments/buckles. says the K3 lid needs extra/diff HW to go on K2.

md126

WKR
I’m in the same boat. I sent a message to Exo and I’ll see what they say

I just got my bag and it looks great. Not seeing how to get the lid to attach to my k2 frame? I ordered the bag only and it seems like I’m missing a set of buckles ?
Same for me. I asked for two more buckles and they sent them to me free of charge. They should probably just include them with bag only orders going forward for a while.

mtholton

FNG
Same for me. I asked for two more buckles and they sent them to me free of charge. They should probably just include them with bag only orders going forward for a while.

Sounds like they are shipping a couple to me. I just responded to my order confirmation and Mark responded.

Thanks all - Matt

Pgohil

WKR
Got to try out my 4800 a bit this evening. I am in love with it.
I've ran a Slumberjack Bounty 2.0 for the last year and a half. A ton of training trips and packed a bull out of Idaho. That pack got the job done, but the Exo is in a different class. I can still feel the weight. 50lbs is 50lbs. But the distribution is far superior. 50 lbs now doesn't have my back and shoulders screaming at all.

I took a short walk below my property here in WV. Went up, down, and all around. Pack stayed solid to my back. Never swayed or pulled me to the side as I crossed logs, hopped rocks and went through brush.
I am extremely impressed and amazed.

Big shout out to Steve and crew for producing a great AMERICAN product made in the USA!!!

PGohil
WV
10d53340b926abc563cd31115906163c.jpg
f218bc73da20bc819afd39abe4de73f2.jpg
5c953f1d0b9fcf76867aa03769d09ac3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Hey guys does anyone know if a K2 hip pouch will work on the K3? I know they covered this on a podcast somewhere but can’t find it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk