New pack hint on the Exo site.

Dunky

WKR
Classified Approved
What if full size Ditka had a K2 but mini Ditka had a K3 with a lid? Could they still kill an elk?

SCOGS

Lil-Rokslider
Hey Steve, I have a question since you're on here. Since you have multiple frame heights now, what is the actual height of the bag. On a 24" frame will the bag be bunched up at the bottom or on a 26.5" frame will there be a gap at the bottom? Or.... Did you split the difference? Thanks! The new system looks awesome by the way. I already placed my order!

Hey Steve, I have a question since you're on here. Since you have multiple frame heights now, what is the actual height of the bag. On a 24" frame will the bag be bunched up at the bottom or on a 26.5" frame will there be a gap at the bottom? Or.... Did you split the difference? Thanks! The new system looks awesome by the way. I already placed my order!

Yeah the bags are designed at 25.5” but nothing is really affected performance wise no matter the frame height. They all work seamlessly with the different frame heights.

JNDEER

WKR
Would really like to see a frame comparison video done.

It appears this is a beefed up first generation frame? Doesn't have the full sleeve at the bottom like the K2 which should make it more flexible then the K2, but possibly not as much as the 1st generation frame?

Would really like to see a frame comparison video done.

It appears this is a beefed up first generation frame? Doesn't have the full sleeve at the bottom like the K2 which should make it more flexible then the K2, but possibly not as much as the 1st generation frame?

I’ll be doing a lot of videos in the coming weeks going over all the new features. I’ll make sure to do a side by side with the K2.

Randle

WKR
Hey Steve thanks for all the info. the new crib panel looks interesting. Any details of it and how it works for sheds, etc.

Hey Steve thanks for all the info. the new crib panel looks interesting. Any details of it and how it works for sheds, etc.

No problem. Yeah the new laser cut crib is pretty sweet, I was exceptionally happy with how it turned out. I imagine it will work extremely well with sheds. If you had the crib and a couple sets of the new accessory straps there probably isn't a load out there you couldn't get strapped down to the frame.

Steve

So a bunch of gear I've had forsale for awhile sold this week.
I have the exact amount in my PayPal balance as a 4800 with the accessories I'd want.
Is that a sign????

Squirrels

WKR
So why (or what's the purpose) of the sleeve not covering the corners of top of the frame tube?

md126

WKR
I believe the bag itself will cover the corners of the frame tube, at least I hope so