new pack

gwhite8

well i pulled the pin and ordered a new pack i ordered a kifaru hunting frame 26in with a apollo bag and small med and large belt pouch in hylander i am hoping to use this as a day pack or overnight i already have the original longhunter as well as a ku5200 cant wait till it gets here the post seams like it takes forever

WV Mountaineer

Well Known Rokslider
I did the same two weeks ago on the hunting frame. Decided to think on the bag. I was leaning toward the Apollo for the same uses but, held out wanting to be sure on the best bag. I bought it last week. However, I thought long and hard last night about the Nomad Ii. I had to walk away and sharpen broadheads and such rationalizing if I truly needed it more than the Apollo. At least on paper, I think I did the right thing by deciding to just stick with the Apollo.

Frame is on it's way. I too am pumped. Got a cargo panel and, I am excited about getting back to my regular heavy ruck sack hiking in a pack designed specifically for hunting. Not military use. Good luck and may God Bless you with many heavy loads of meat in that thing.

TradLife406

Well Known Rokslider
The Apollo is a great bag! I love mine! It'll be great for prairie hunting!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
G

gwhite8

well my pack sowed up felt like christmas got it all set up and found a couple of spots on a seam that where messed when sewn together called then and sent a couple of pictures after talking to Arron Snyder he has come up with a solution and called me back within ten minutes talk about great customer service couldn't be happier will be a kifaru customer for life my friends that where there couldn't believe how fast Aron came back with a solution
great job kifaru
thanks
Glen H White