new pack

gwhite8

FNG
well i pulled the pin and ordered a new pack i ordered a kifaru hunting frame 26in with a apollo bag and small med and large belt pouch in hylander i am hoping to use this as a day pack or overnight i already have the original longhunter as well as a ku5200 cant wait till it gets here the post seams like it takes forever

I did the same two weeks ago on the hunting frame. Decided to think on the bag. I was leaning toward the Apollo for the same uses but, held out wanting to be sure on the best bag. I bought it last week. However, I thought long and hard last night about the Nomad Ii. I had to walk away and sharpen broadheads and such rationalizing if I truly needed it more than the Apollo. At least on paper, I think I did the right thing by deciding to just stick with the Apollo.

Frame is on it's way. I too am pumped. Got a cargo panel and, I am excited about getting back to my regular heavy ruck sack hiking in a pack designed specifically for hunting. Not military use. Good luck and may God Bless you with many heavy loads of meat in that thing.

OP
G

gwhite8

FNG
well my pack sowed up felt like christmas got it all set up and found a couple of spots on a seam that where messed when sewn together called then and sent a couple of pictures after talking to Arron Snyder he has come up with a solution and called me back within ten minutes talk about great customer service couldn't be happier will be a kifaru customer for life my friends that where there couldn't believe how fast Aron came back with a solution
great job kifaru
thanks
Glen H White