New pair Christi Kenai. Sell or wear them?

NGA

FNG
Got a new pair Crispi Kenai. It's basically a full leather Nevada I believe. I like them, except... My right foot is snug (blister snug) narrow on the side of my big toe. Only on my right boot, left is perfect. Only boots Ive had do this. Kenetrek guides I didn't buy wide, they are normal too. Like them otherwise. Can't send back, wore them one full day and tried sending them back and BlackOvis and Crispi said no. My options I'm considering, go through trouble and sell on here or somewhere else (sz 9) and get a wide, or wear through the pain in hopes they stretch, or try to send in to kenetrek to see if they will stretch them out for me like they do their boots. Doubt they will. What do you guys think I should do?

Could go to a shoe repair shop and they could probably put a stretching tool in them to create some room for you. It's worth a shot, leather can definitely be stretched.

Reactions: NGA
OP
N

NGA

FNG
Could go to a shoe repair shop and they could probably put a stretching tool in them to create some room for you. It's worth a shot, leather can definitely be stretched.
That's actually a great idea. Never seen one but I'll definitely find one and try that out. I don't think it would take much, it's just one foot. Appreciate the idea and reply

Save yourself the pain, and sell them. Trust me. Been there. Leather that stretches can also shrink. Boots are way too important and expensive to not fit correctly. That's my two cents

mgmicky

FNG
I agree with Buglebrush. I had a pair of all leather boots that I took to a cobbler for stretching and it didn’t help much, and still ended up selling them…

OP
N

NGA

FNG
Thank you for the replys. I cant post them on classifieds yet until I post so many post. If anyone reading this is interested in buying a sz 9 Crispi Kenai let me know.

OP
N

NGA

FNG
Took them to get stretched. We'll see how that works, if it's still slightest bit rubbing I'll sell on them on classifieds. Unfortunately looking like they are sold out in the wides and the next size up