New rain gear - Stone Glacier, Sitka, Kryptek, First Lite or Kuiu?

gsully

Lil-Rokslider
Just wanted throw out a thumbs up for the Arcteryx. I just ‘renewed’ my 10 year old Beta AR by sending it in after some seam taping starting coming loose and separating of the 3L gore under the armpits. This was after 10 years of nearly weekly use. It still was 100% waterproof although did begin saturate and not bead water anymore. They immediately gave me a store credit for a new one at the replacement cost of the original plus tax.

rfgreenwell

Lil-Rokslider
Kryptec Takur... it is everything the koldo was and everything you wished the koldo had been. I am 5-11, 48" chest, 36" arms, 40" waist, bought XL in jacket & pants and fit is good over q base & mid and I can wear my ghar under it without over compression of the down. Pants fit good over 2 base layers. I wear the pants like pants, they breathe that well.

Ryan91027

FNG
Im going on a 7 day hunt on Kodiak this november, would the Sitka Cloudburst jacket be good enough? Id definitley like a better jacket, but it doesnt seem worth it to pay $300+ when I can find the cloudburst for $180

MTmt

FNG
I have the stone glacier m7 and I like it a lot. Fits well, moves well, durable. Stops wind and water.
The FL SEAK was a large disappointment.

buddtc

FNG
I bought King's XKG rain gear a few years ago and have used it in Washington, Wyoming, and South Africa. I have to say, I am thoroughly impressed! It is quiet, lightweight, and holds up wonderfully to all of the unexpected snags. Good luck!