New Razor HD Spotters 50mm & 65mm Shipping!

ElkNut1

WKR
Many here pre-ordered the New Razor HD 50mm & 65mm Spotting Scopes, 9 are shipping out to us this morning with the rest showing up soon. I'm very excited to be finally getting & using these units! Those who ordered first will be in line for the first shipment, I'll be in touch with you today! I will say Dotman you were the very first to order so yours will be coming! (grin) Thanks.

ElkNut1

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Garren, Beastmode beat you out by 3 guys! Beastmode was # 4 & will receive his on this order, you are # 7 be patient though we will have more showing up as they become available! Thanks.

ElkNut1

garrenj

FNG
Thanks for the heads up Paul. I'm still getting my new Razor binos broken in so guess I can wait a little longer for the spotter. Maybe next rounds.

Cant wait to hear from Beastmode and Dotman on how they like em.

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
I too was thinking April, you just never know though! I was told that I was one of the first Dealers to be getting these so that's cool!

Garrenj, I'll get you taken care of as quick as I can.

I do have one Razor HD 16-48X65 Straight Eyepiece left over on this coming order that is not spoken for if anyone is interested, it won't last long! PM if interested.

ElkNut1

BigSurArcher

Banned
Sounds like I'll have a couple on my doorstep Saturday or Monday! It will be nice to play with them outside rather than on the showroom floor.

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Well, they have shipped out! You guys will be getting them anyday now depending on where you live!

I will say I put that 50mm to the test for a bit over an hour yesterday & all I will say is WOW! I was so impressed with that unit & it's is so small. The clarity & color retention was amazing. I honestly thought because of it being a 50mm that I would be looking through a periscope type opening, no way, it opened up a very nice view for such a small Optic. I was glassing mtn sides that elevated over 3000' higher than where I was standing at aprox 2 -1/2 miles away. At that distance I could have easily picked up deer & see if they had horns. I could see the vertical snowmobile tracks in the snow including the horizontal tracks left by the rubber track itself at that distance & it was extremely clear, that little spotter really amazed me, I had it on 24X during that viewing & it was an extremely sunny bright day with the sun bouncing off the snow, there was little to no aberration at that power, as I increased towards 33X it started to pick it up but could still see OK but not as good as 27X & lower at that longer distance. Out to 1-1/2 mile on full 33X it was clear throughout & the sun was at its peak.

I wanted to see how clear the spotter was so I looked at the exact spot on the mtn side with the Razor HD 10X42 & I could see just fine but could not even remotely see a snowmobile track going up the mtn more or less the horizontal track left by the rubber track itself at that 2-1/2 distance. I could have easily went out to 3 miles & picked deer off any mtn. Guys this little spotter is absolutely crystal clear & the coarse & fine adjustment worked great! Vortex dealer or not, that is one amazing little Spotter! You can bet that unit will be in my pack!

With the 85mm for near roads & trails & that 50mm for packing it should be against the law, critters won't have a chance! (grin) I can't tell you how excited I am for this years hunts to start!

I have not messed with the 65mm yet!

ElkNut1

BigSurArcher

Banned
Got the 50mm today! Like Elknut said, a great scope that performs beyond its size. I'll try to put together a side by side comparison video with my Nikon ED 50 tomorrow.

JNDEER

WKR
Got the 50mm today! Like Elknut said, a great scope that performs beyond its size. I'll try to put together a side by side comparison video with my Nikon ED 50 tomorrow.

I would be curious to see how you feel they compare optically. Especially during low light.

BigSurArcher

Banned
About to do a video comparing the Vortex, Nikon, and Minox 50mm scopes. Should have it uploaded this afternoon. Stay tuned.

BigSurArcher

Banned
Sorry guys, what was supposed to be an 8-10 minute video turned into me talking about these scopes for about 29 minutes. So I need to either re-do it or edit it down shorter. Sorry about that, I figured I would just film a quick deal and upload it unedited but it didn't turn out that way.