New release input

Jacack

WKR
Been shooting a Carter rx1 for a few season and like it but thinking this off season I might try a thumb or back tension. I shot a bernies knuckle under years ago when I shot alot of 3d but haven't used one since. never shot a thumb style. Bern looking at the knock on releases and wanted to see what people thought of them

Thanks
Jared

bowturk

FNG
I have the nock 2 it, enjoy shooting it alot, i especially like pulling back with two fingers on it rather then three, not sure why it just feels like i get a better anchor.

Zac

WKR
Alot of people don't like the 2 finger releases, anyway Carter makes both. I believe Stan is probably too of the heap with thumb buttons.

bowturk

FNG
Yeah, I personally like the two finger because it creates a wider V between those two knuclkes and I can settle in to my anchor point better on the back of my jaw, I find with three fingers the knuckles stay a little tighter and my anchor point can be harder to settle into. Im sure it's all personal preference though.

Powerman

FNG
My favorite release is the tru ball ht 3. This is a hinge release. Just picked up a Fang 3 and jury is still out on that one. The handle isn’t as comfortable as the ht

Brendan

WKR
I like the Nock On releases - I have and use all three. For hunting I still prefer the thumb, but like using hinge and tension for practice. I briefly tried some 3 finger designs, and prefer the 2-finger.

Haven't had a chance to try Stan, Truball, or others though.

JBiggs

Lil-Rokslider
Switched to a carter wise choice and personally shoot better and have tighter groups at 50 plus yards. Wish i would have made the switch a long time ago.

AdamLewis

FNG
I shoot the different Nock on 2 finger releases and like them all. Can't say I shoot better than with 3 fingers, but I prefer the feel.

Zac

WKR
Alot of of the higher profile target guys are shooting 4 finger, Braden uses his pinky on the 4th finger peg to rotate his hinge. Stephen Hansen has been killing it with 4 finger Truball Abyss lately.

Murse15

FNG
I'm definitely interested in trying a back tension release for hunting. I've found that I've recently developed some target panic and I've heard the back tension releases can help. I'm currently using a trigger release.

TravisIN

WKR
I have shot a crap ton of different ones. Carters, stans, and Scott’s. I am currently shooting a nock 2 it and it’s by far the one I’ve shot the best. I have an evolution that I turned into a two finger so it’s basically a silverback. Great combination. I didn’t think I’d be a fan of the two finger design but I love it. My back up release is a carter first choice and I shoot it two fingers now also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoDaky

WKR
I have gone from a Wise Choice to a Tru Ball Blade Pro.Hard to find and spendy but worth it.I shoot a 3 finger most of the time but contrary to most,feel the 4 finger is best in the cold and when wearing gloves.

I don't have the experience with a ton of releases but I do use a Carter Too Simple 3 finger. I like the release but have contemplated trying a Nock2it, just to see if I like 2 finger, but I think I am going to stick with the Too Simple at least a few more years as I have had great success in high pressure hunting moments with it.