New rifle - for next season

Unckebob

WKR
Well, I went to a local gun show. Guy sold brand new tikka 308 (not the caliber I wanted, but not bad) for 650 new. More than I wanted but I figured I’d buy this and stop crying about 150$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you got something you like. At the end of the day, you are the only one who has to happy with how it feels.

I think you'll be happy with the 308.

The step down from Tikka level is the Ruger American imo...skip the rest in the step down category. Both will drive tacks with factory ammo but you have the managers rifle vs the field hands rifle. I love them both for what they are. Well played, Tikka when you can afford it.

OP
Dunndm

Dunndm

WKR
The step down from Tikka level is the Ruger American imo...skip the rest in the step down category. Both will drive tacks with factory ammo but you have the managers rifle vs the field hands rifle. I love them both for what they are. Well played, Tikka when you can afford it.

I can’t wait to get out an shoot it now.
From previous post, I’m moving from SC back to CA. But in the interm my brother and I are going on a month or so road/hunting trip. So I need to get this thing sighted in for a some good fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk