New Rig

py9ypu8u.jpg
u7a5abep.jpg

ubybe9at.jpg

tejuzyva.jpg

a3u4y8yz.jpg

shaun

WKR
You are going to love that bow! Never was a hoyt fan until I shot that one. After getting a few issues worked out with tuning (nothing major) thing is a tack driver. Never have shot a bow as good as I have this one

OP
Brandon Pattison
You are going to love that bow! Never was a hoyt fan until I shot that one. After getting a few issues worked out with tuning (nothing major) thing is a tack driver. Never have shot a bow as good as I have this one

I plan on running Axis arrows. I have 3 each of Easton Excels in 300, 340 and 400 spine cut to 28". I am running 29.5" and 70# (maxed) and wonder what spine will it take. Any guesses? I will be using 100-grain heads. I got a heck of a deal on the Excels so that is what I am using for a test kit. I have been getting nock tear high with some Gold Tips that I have been testing out along with some Victories. I have been to busy to put much time into it.

What kind of 'minor' issues did you find and how did you correct them?

shaun

WKR
at 28" arrow a 340 should work fine. I am shooting 84lbs with a 29" arrow and am shooting FMJ 300's

JasonWi

WKR
I shoot almost identical specs as you. I shoot 68# and I have a 28.5" DL. I've always used the 340's either regular Axis or FMJ's.

OP
Brandon Pattison
I got my SKB iSeries 4217 Double Bow Case today. One word: Impressive! I will cut out the spot for my offset stab and sight so I expect more happiness to come. I will post pics up later.