New Rokslide writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all, we have a new contributor to Rokslide: Josh Boyd. I Didn't want you guys to miss his maiden Rokslide article on the the clothing forum; You can post there if any questions or if you'd like to welcome Josh to Rokslide. We're lucky to have his knowledge and have several more articles planned, one on a Hilleberg and another on the Sitka Coldfront.

attachment.php

Hey Roksliders
When I shot the TAC in Bozeman last year, I was lucky enough to land on Josh Boyd's team. Josh is a fine hunter and spends more time in the western backcountry than most of us, both due to his passion and his job. He works with the U.S Forest Service specializing in watershed restoration and hydrologic data collection. Josh has also written a multitude of articles for many great publications like Bowhunter Magazine, Bow & Arrow Hunting, Extreme Elk Magazine, and Eastman's Bowhunting Journal. It only took me a few minutes to work a deal with Josh on several articles for Rokslide and you guys.

So please welcome Josh and take a look at his review on the Sitka Ballistic Vest. Josh will also be reviewing a Hilleberg (ya baby!) and the Sitka Coldfront Jacket in the next few weeks, so watch the forums and homepage for those. Josh goes by "Jumar" on the forums.

Here's the Ballistic Review

http://www.rokslide.com/2012-01-09-05-09-42/clothing/395-sitka-ballistic-vest-review

Status
Not open for further replies.