New rule for posting in the classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
John does a lot behind the scenes for this place. Much appreciated.

...and we’d love to have a goon in N. Metro Denver to take care of our light work!

Wouldn’t it be funny if someone ripped off a Rokslider and got the crap beat out of him on his own doorstep a few days later? #justice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a guy from Chicago I think it’s important to stress dat any of dis talk on social media is purely for entertainment sake. Any kinda situation dat might occur where some scammer might fall down a buncha times... would, ya know, be coincidental. Da world is fulla hazards.

snarpezal

FNG
Thanks Ryan and Robby, Been on here since 2014, mainly lurking, you have one, if not the best hunting and shooting sites. I will try and get more involved, have tried to help others on hunts thru Pm’s Though.Thanks again. Craig

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Ryan and Robby, Been on here since 2014, mainly lurking, you have one, if not the best hunting and shooting sites. I will try and get more involved, have tried to help others on hunts thru Pm’s Though.Thanks again. Craig

Thanks Craig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woodbird

FNG
As FNG I don't usually have anything to add but do enjoy reading the forum every day and the classifieds have been a great way to get quality gear for better than retail price. Hate to hear that some people are getting scammed, all my experiences have been great.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
I just registered today and I could of sworn it said 10 posts before PM and classified posts.

10 posts and 7 days. The PM portion was for the guys posting WTB ads and getting PMs from scammers. This way it gives a user a small sample size of posts to decide whether or not a user is legit.

Zak1215

FNG
Thanks for the clarification.
I just noticed I couldn’t PM anymore. I totally understand it. Gunbroker makes me nervous, without its feedback system I wouldn’t use it. Being able to see people’s intrest in rockslide is a good idea and gives a way to judge their authenticity. Plus it’s a good way to make me be more than a lurker.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
I just noticed I couldn’t PM anymore. I totally understand it. Gunbroker makes me nervous, without its feedback system I wouldn’t use it. Being able to see people’s intrest in rockslide is a good idea and gives a way to judge their authenticity. Plus it’s a good way to make me be more than a lurker.

We also set it up so you can receive and respond to PMs, just not start a conversation. We also added a feedback system for transactions with the update.

Zak1215

FNG
We also set it up so you can receive and respond to PMs, just not start a conversation. We also added a feedback system for transactions with the update.
That’s great. I really like the feedback option. Thanks for the info.

SanJuanCutthroat

Lil-Rokslider
It seems like a number of my older posts haven't been counted. It doesn't really bother me, but it would be nice to be able to link to them and have them be counted.

Has anyone had any issues accessing old posts?

300ELK

FNG
Hay I’m all for the 25 post. But I think you need to put the Gear Deal in a different section. I think that posting of deals we find on line Is what the Gear Deal is all about. It’s not me personally selling anything. It’s a store that is having a sale. So I’m just relaying a sale I found

I found something on sale and Thought someone might benefit from it so I posted it. So now that I don’t have 25 post I can’t reply to my post anymore.

So anyway in regards to the sizing Of the puffy paints. I wear 34 and got the xl and think they fitt perfect, over my pant and under my rain paints

Status
Not open for further replies.