New rule for posting in the classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil944

FNG
I’m just out here trying to get my 10 posts. I’m more of the follow from the shadows guy on forums.
Same here. So glad I found this forum though. Everyone here seems pretty knowledgeable. There aren’t many forums discussing high end optics (my current mission)

What’s a good way of telling if there a scammer? I’ve seen some good deals but how do I tell if there legit

Dmiller25

FNG
Completely understandable. I am a new member and definitely would not want anyone to get scammed!

Stoke_82

FNG
New to rokslide. From up North of the border. Ever heard of itrader rating systems. Let's you provide feedback on sales / purchases. Gives the member a rating. Let's you start forming an opinion on whether or not you can trust someone.

I'm here for the great information so if I have to post to be able to PM someone more than willing to do so.

Awesome content Awesome community!

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
New to rokslide. From up North of the border. Ever heard of itrader rating systems. Let's you provide feedback on sales / purchases. Gives the member a rating. Let's you start forming an opinion on whether or not you can trust someone.

I'm here for the great information so if I have to post to be able to PM someone more than willing to do so.

Awesome content Awesome community!

We have one

denzr2

FNG
Good idea for all, I just need to get more involved but I don’t have much time these days. Thanks to everyone for making this a great forum

Two Roads

Lil-Rokslider
Glad to get more involved by posting but admittedly tend to be low social media profile in general. Just limited time.

Still, this is a great community and collectively we need to protect it. Always amazed by those parasites that make a science out of ripping off their fellow man.

Philmel

FNG
That explains why i cant respond to Bcleck90 ad for SG Xcurve and Solo bag. So i guess i just have to throw up a lot of posts and hope some other deal comes along later? I guess i understand why you are doing it but is pretty frustrating for me because that bag and frame combo is exactly what I want for a darn good price.

tspittmon

FNG
I understand the reason why. I'm sure I'm not the only one posting everywhere I can, so I can message someone in the classifieds. Hopefully it's still there in a day or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.