New shooters and MOA

GSPHUNTER

WKR
For all you new shooters out there who have a new rifle and scope Ryan Cleckner has great videos on how to, properly mount scope and another easy to understand video on explaining MINUTE OF ANGLE, MOA. He separates MOA from inches and how to adjust for bullet drop at a given distance. Great video for new shooters and, some older ones. Check it out.

John Kimble

Lil-Rokslider
Great advice! As a new shooter I found his videos very helpful. I also recommend his book "Long Range Shooting". I'm not a long range shooter but the info really increased my accuracy and confidence behind the rifle.

Wrench

WKR
My advice is to remember that the dial on the scope and the reticle in the scope are a standard, a measurement, a tool with a known value. The marked value may or may not be what it is supposed to be and it's up to the end user to validate.....much like a machinist validates a micrometer to a standard.

Once you can wrap your head around that.....it's all math from there. MOA, MIL, cm, .25"......it doesn't matter once you know how to get the actual value and apply it.

OP
GSPHUNTER

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Another good one is MOA vs MRAD explained by Cory Trapp. Short video.