^^^ Thank you for the clarification, that makes sense and I'm with you on preferring the more neutral to warm hue especially when glassing for creatures, I know some eyes are different, and some cannot even see or tell the "blue" but my eyes are extremely sensitive to this, at least they used to be, I've noticed as I get older my eyes are changing, I've also noticed that I see a lot less glass these days heavy on the blue and surprised that Sig still has that on their latest gear. I was one of the early adopters of the Bushnell ET 3.5-21x50 DMR scope about a decade ago, one of my biggest issues was the blue tint especially in low light, I was hesitant when the DMR II came out as they said the only thing they changed was the multi-coating, but was pleasantly surprised to see the blue tint was almost entirely eliminated as I thought it would take more than multi coating to correct that issue.

Many "eastern" manufacture LRF Bino's seem to have this issue (too blue), while all the high end "western" seem to have the neutral to warm hue, I am still waiting for that magical mid tier unit from the east that utilizes the new glass and multi coating such as we see in the Vortex UHD series and Maven's higher end units. I really thought the "new" Sig's would have corrected this, but they have opened the door for Vortex to come out with a UHD version of their Fury units - here's to hoping.

In lieu of this, I am leaning towards the new Leica 10/8x32 Pro Geovid units, for daytime glassing these could prove to be very good for both glass and LRF unit.

I agree with pretty much everything you’ve said. The blue tint is pretty annoying for me as well. I’ve had a set of the Leica HD-B 10x42’s for several years, and the new 8x32 Pros are the only thing I’ve seen on the market that has me considering “trading up”. With the smaller 32mm objective, I would think that 8x is the way to go. I’m mainly waiting on real world feed back to roll in from the field this summer/fall on the Pros.

The tech in those Sig 10K’s is pretty sweet tho.
I agree, the tech is what really has me drawn to the new Sig's but I'm also drawn to the new Leica Pro's and am curious how well they do in low light with the decreased exit pupil. I've been doing research on the Swaro NL Pure x32's and have seen positive feedback on low light performance. May need to see them all side by side...

JGRaider

WKR
As a hunter, there's not a chance in hades I'd use those Sig's as a hunting binocular. When I'm using optics I glass 99% of the time, and use the RF about 1%. As far as a hunting bino, Sig really missed the boat with this 10K IMO.