JakeSCH

WKR
I’ve been waiting for this. I was hoping that they would get the auto wind measurements using the laser…but they probably can’t release those features in non military ones yet.

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
New rangefinding binoculars from Sig.

Uses Applied Ballistics Elite engine with the complete bullet database and custom curves.

Listed range
Reflective = 10,000 yards
Deer = 3,000 yards

Beam divergence of 1.5 x 0.06 MRAD

Ability to cycle through ranging circle, duplex, and milling grid.

Weight is 32 oz.

MTP is $1,499
MAP is $1,999

View attachment 319725

View attachment 319726

View attachment 319727

“MTP”? Not familiar with that acronym?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JGRaider

WKR
Hopefully Sig will have better quality control in these units than the 3000BDX. Mine pretty much sucked......wandering diopters, laser beam well outside the aiming reticle, and Sig telling me all of that was within spec.

GS66

FNG
@TK-421 - Why would you upload dealer files showing dealer cost? I'm sure SIG will be very happy to see this. MTP prices you're quoting, is what dealers are paying, and supposed to be confidential. LOL

ormandj

FNG
@TK-421 - Why would you upload dealer files showing dealer cost? I'm sure SIG will be very happy to see this. MTP prices you're quoting, is what dealers are paying, and supposed to be confidential. LOL
You can find the sheet with a simple google search. It has been public for a long time, I ran across it myself. All the back room hush hush hidden pricing stuff went the way of the dinosaur ages ago.

I am, however, a little curious why you care so much?

Hopefully Sig will have better quality control in these units than the 3000BDX. Mine pretty much sucked......wandering diopters, laser beam well outside the aiming reticle, and Sig telling me all of that was within spec.
What do you mean buy wandering diopter? I run the 3000 binos and I have to continually adjust the diopter! I dont know if its getting moved while I use the binos? Pain in the ass!

JGRaider

WKR
that's exactly what I mean.....having to continually fiddle with the diopter, even after setting it 100 times. It moves without rhyme or reason, and is very frustrating.

CMP_Wally

FNG
Give a call to 603-610-3879 to discuss a Kilo3000BDX replacement. Beneficial feature in the KILO10K it has a reticle alignment calibration feature for those that are found to not aimed dead nuts center.

Jakerex

WKR
that's exactly what I mean.....having to continually fiddle with the diopter, even after setting it 100 times. It moves without rhyme or reason, and is very frustrating.

Call sig. they’ll fix this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We just got 2 of these in. I bought one, so we have one available. Will be doing a review of them over the next few weeks and shooting an NRL Hunter match in mid-may with them. Will report back.

So far though, they are very good. Ranged a house out to 6k in non-ideal conditions, the menu is intuitive and easy to use and ballistic corrections line up with my Kestrel's outputs. Can't wait to take them to the range. Only knock so far is the glass does have the dreaded blue-tint. Not terrible, and they are plenty usable for hunting. But I will definitely not be getting rid of my Leica's...

- Matt

Only knock so far is the glass does have the dreaded blue-tint. Not terrible, and they are plenty usable for hunting. But I will definitely not be getting rid of my Leica's...
The blue tint has been my main concern. Just curious, if you say they are plenty usable for hunting, what then will you be using your Leica's for if you keep both?

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The blue tint has been my main concern. Just curious, if you say they are plenty usable for hunting, what then will you be using your Leica's for if you keep both?

Oh, my Leica's will definitely be my go-to binos for hunting. Glassing with them is fantastic. I could spend hours behind them. The Sig's will be mainly for matches really.

- Matt