New Sig Sauer P320 AXG Scorpion Kenai Holster

Afineis91

FNG
I purchased the new Sig Sauer P320 AXG Scorpion because I needed a new full-size pistol to carry while hunting. I was looking for a hip/leg holster but then discovered the Kenai Chest holster from Gun Fighters Inc. I was nervous the new AXG Scorpion wasn’t going to fit the holster and the mold for the P320 Compact option they had. Turns out, the measurements fit perfect and I love the Kenai chest holster.

Attachments

• 8891AF7A-D00C-4178-A5F6-77E1D6AC7B21.jpeg
    8891AF7A-D00C-4178-A5F6-77E1D6AC7B21.jpeg
    573.2 KB · Views: 40

Gli_ryan

FNG
Any updates on how you have liked this? Looking for a holster for an axg scorpion with light and rds.

I purchased the new Sig Sauer P320 AXG Scorpion because I needed a new full-size pistol to carry while hunting. I was looking for a hip/leg holster but then discovered the Kenai Chest holster from Gun Fighters Inc. I was nervous the new AXG Scorpion wasn’t going to fit the holster and the mold for the P320 Compact option they had. Turns out, the measurements fit perfect and I love the Kenai chest holster.
I use the alaskan creations scout pack with holster and it works great for the 320. I prefer the axg, even put together a longslide with the black axg grip although i do the wilson combat grip when hunting for reduced weight and hate to scratch up the metal parts