New site colors and format?

I checked in today and see the site looks totally different. Am I the only one seeing this? My background is now white instead of black. and, the writing is blue instead of green.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
[Over the next week, the forum will be updated to a new forum software. Its very similar to vBulletin which we have now but it offers better add-ons and few issues. The site will be down for a few hours, once the forum is back up it will be the default color for a few days until the theme skin is updated. Please be patient. The new software will feature some cool upgrades that you guys have been asking for.

Thanks!
It was in the announcements

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
[Over the next week, the forum will be updated to a new forum software. Its very similar to vBulletin which we have now but it offers better add-ons and few issues. The site will be down for a few hours, once the forum is back up it will be the default color for a few days until the theme skin is updated. Please be patient. The new software will feature some cool upgrades that you guys have been asking for.

Thanks!
It was in the announcements
Not sure why the above didn't quote Ryan

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...share_tid=116252&share_fid=45046&share_type=t

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
We're working on a skin to make it look like the Rokslide everyone knows(and some love). You can always change the skin back to this one in your settings.

tdhanses

WKR
Willl the option to go from mobile to full site be available again? I’ve never once had an issue using the full site option on my mobile device and have grown used to it. That said I’m sure I could get used to this as well.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
Willl the option to go from mobile to full site be available again? I’ve never once had an issue using the full site option on my mobile device and have grown used to it. That said I’m sure I could get used to this as well.

You can do that via the phone's browser, click the three dots on the right> check "request desktop version"

And I really miss the old search option. The little tab on the upper right side of the forum page was much easier than the new search feature. At least to these old fat fingers...

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
And I really miss the old search option. The little tab on the upper right side of the forum page was much easier than the new search feature. At least to these old fat fingers...

The actual searching works better on this software than it did before. Have you looked into one of those little stylists for old people ;)