New Spyder 30

I went to check out a few new bows last week at the Archery Hut in CO Springs (great shop!). The Spyder 30 screamed my name and I fell for it! Loved the size, feel, balance, and smooth draw. Ordered one on the spot...now I need to wait another four weeks to get it!

Yukondog

WKR
Did they put the 2013 Elite Hunter in your hands? Curious about your thoughts if they did. I was down there couple weeks ago and shoot 6 different bows. I'm 99% sure which bow I will be ordering but want to go shot them all again before laying down the cheddar.

Matt

OR Archer

WKR
The Spyder 30 is my favorite offering from Hoyt this year. Smooth, fast, and accurate. Great hunting bow.

OP
Bowhuntr64
Did they put the 2013 Elite Hunter in your hands? Curious about your thoughts if they did. I was down there couple weeks ago and shoot 6 different bows. I'm 99% sure which bow I will be ordering but want to go shot them all again before laying down the cheddar.

Matt

Yeah, I shot the new Elite Hunter and the new Element, my old AM32, and the Spyder 30 side by side. For me, the Spyder 30 had a way smoother draw than either of the other two. I was surprised. I also didn't like the weight of the Elite; it was very noticeably heavier. For backcountry purposes, that wasn't very appealing to me. The Spyder held on target amazingly well also. The pins on my AM32 were dancing around, and the Spyder was rock solid. It is very well balanced.

The lower grip placement on the Spyder series is phenomenal!! Those bows are flat out KILLERS!!! I haven't shot a 30" bow that held and shot so well!! Excited for the 2013s!!!

Jason,

YOU NEVER ASKED about a SPYDER!!! I know you and 2-3 year old bows ;) Shoot that CRX 35 for a year or two and then we will get a Spyder 34 in your hands!!!