New string/cables - prime centergy

Hoot

WKR
I don’t get my free set until next year, and I’m afraid I need a new set this year, I bet I have 3000+ shots on mine.

What do you guys recommend?

I have a set of GAS on my hybrid and buckslayers on the CT5 you can’t go wrong with either if you were looking for string maker recommendations. How do the current ones look servings ok? I think a set a year is fairly common for someone with 3,000+ shots

OP
Hoot

Hoot

WKR
Yeah string maker recommendation is what I was looking for thanks!

I’ve reserved the center serving twice, and the string itself is beginning to fray.

I had winners choice strings on my Hoyt but I’ve heard their quality is not what it used to be...

OP
Hoot

Hoot

WKR
I have a set of GAS on my hybrid and buckslayers on the CT5 you can’t go wrong with either if you were looking for string maker recommendations. How do the current ones look servings ok? I think a set a year is fairly common for someone with 3,000+ shots
The buck slayers look pretty sweet, what material did you have yours made in?

I really like my Catfish Customs string/ cables made from, Mikes "pick" of Materials,.. Fury, I think !
Tough string and beautifully made, in one to two, Weeks for, my PSE DNA at only $85.00,.. Shipped !
I would buy from him,.. AGAIN !

Huntin wv

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve had a couple sets from Twisted X and a set of Catfish customs on a couple Primes. I have been very happy with both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah string maker recommendation is what I was looking for thanks!

I’ve reserved the center serving twice, and the string itself is beginning to fray.

I had winners choice strings on my Hoyt but I’ve heard their quality is not what it used to be...

Shane from buckslayer recommended 452x for the Ct5 so I went with that, excellent quality and a 2 year warranty, I’ve only seen one year warranties with string builders. I think they were 95 to my door if I remember correctly

OP
Hoot

Hoot

WKR
Well I ordered a set of buckslayers, never got them, just got tracking info that they were “delivered” two weeks ago...bummer.

Guess I’ll try catfish customs or TOAD and see if I can get a set, I haven’t shot in a month...