NEW Swarovski EL Range w/ Tracking Assistant

Outdoorsmans_Dan

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
For those interested in the new Swarovski EL Range binos, we'll have our first shipments going out mid-February with studs installed. These will go quickly, and we'll be fulfilling orders FIFO, so get your orders in sooner to receive them sooner.

Feel free to give us a call with any questions 9am to 5pm MST Monday through Saturday. 1(800) 291-8065

When will the stud be available for purchase on your website? Or will we have to send in the binos to get it installed like the other el's?

These ELs have the same bridge design as the older models so you will need to send them into our shop per usual. It will become available to purchase as soon as we get our initial orders of ELs out the door.

OP
Outdoorsmans_Dan

Outdoorsmans_Dan

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
When will the stud be available for purchase on your website? Or will we have to send in the binos to get it installed like the other el's?
If you purchase the binocular through us, they will ship with the stud installed.

I’m curious on a bit of information. I tried the geovid 3200.com and didn’t love them as I liked the simplicity of my buddys el ranges. I’ve been waiting on buying the El Range bc I assumed something was coming. My wife surprised me with the previous version El Ranges for my birthday and I have until 2/11 to return them. I have two main questions. 1.) is the glass that much better than the previous version? I know there was discussion they didn’t use the best swaro glass in them to begin with. 2.). If I’m not concerned about tracking and entering my ballistic data is it really worth buying the new version? I like the simplicity of the previous version El Range. Any input is greatly appreciated!

OP
Outdoorsmans_Dan

Outdoorsmans_Dan

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
I’m curious on a bit of information. I tried the geovid 3200.com and didn’t love them as I liked the simplicity of my buddys el ranges. I’ve been waiting on buying the El Range bc I assumed something was coming. My wife surprised me with the previous version El Ranges for my birthday and I have until 2/11 to return them. I have two main questions. 1.) is the glass that much better than the previous version? I know there was discussion they didn’t use the best swaro glass in them to begin with. 2.). If I’m not concerned about tracking and entering my ballistic data is it really worth buying the new version? I like the simplicity of the previous version El Range. Any input is greatly appreciated!
The most notable feature of the new EL Range w/ TA is the SWAROVISION lens coating. Previous generations of the EL Range did not have the SWAROVISION treatment which is really what sets the EL binocular apart from the SLC and other binoculars.
The glass itself on the new EL Range w/TA tested between EL and NL quality, and now you also have the SWAROVISION coating. So, the short answer is, yes the image is noticeably improved over the earlier generation.

[UPDATED @ 14:00 MST on 3.9.21]

Last edited: