NEW TAG Bags

I say call them bra bags that way when I say I want more the girl doesn't argue. In fact I bet I could buy all the bra bags in the world. TAG saving fights everywhere. Haha

littlebuf

Banned
all right. ill take a stab at this

extreme backcountry solo kill kit ultra light kung fu ninja robot brotherhood of the bone killer backcountry (yes twice) death bags

also available in tactical model (with like 5 more draw strings and a bunch of random Velcro)

pretty sure this is the only way your going to sell any of these. oh did I mention they need to say backcountry on them?

littlebuf

Banned
or im sure just TAGS slim would work. since you already have pretty good name recognition.

Tag bag, being used for boned out Bear meat on a Western Washington Bear hunt with Aron Snyder..

Attachments

• DSC03135.jpg
    DSC03135.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 184
Larry, so excited about the new size bags, now I dont have to cut them down and sew them up anymore! Here is the very moment were Meat Mode was born in the Colorado Backcountry with Aron after a Successful Mule deer hunt at 14K feet!!

Attachments

• IMG_0695.jpg
    IMG_0695.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 206

littlebuf

Banned
the meat mode thing while I like it seems a bit ironic when you hear a bunch of trophy hunters say it. just saying...

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
the meat mode thing while I like it seems a bit ironic when you hear a bunch of trophy hunters say it. just saying...

If your referring to James or Aron. You really don't know them very well..... Trophy or not your still bring meat out.

aron

WKR
Hey Larry,
anything different about these bags besides the size? Looks like it will be a nice weight reduction in the pack.

OP
L

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
nope, same material as we use on the other sets. Only custom stuff sack to compliment the new bag sizes. I'm really impressed with 10.5 oz.

So far I like "dirt bag" because it makes me LOL, but all others are snappy too. How about TAG Bags: "Meat Head" set ?

You guys have been great inspiration. It's also nice to be connected to the real users of products we just hammer in the field. Great community...I appreciate the chance to get to know you crazy hunters.

LB