New target-latest and greatest?

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
All-

Been 15 years since I bought my glen del buck and multiple inserts. Time for something new-doesn’t need to be an animal.
Looking for something to take a lot of shots. Not looking to make my own. What takes a beating and has longevity?
Thanks

Kularrow

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Rinehart XL block. It has a replaceable core for Broadheads and two vitals on each opposite side, so far so good.

fatlander

WKR
For just field points, check out bulldog targets. For broadheads, the Rhine heart will last the longest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCSU_Lewis

Lil-Rokslider
+1 for the Rinehart block. Went from a block 6x6 and like the Rinehart much more. I couldnt get into the 18 in 1 but like the cube layout and replaceable insert.

Rinehart is great but I made the switch a fuzz over a year ago to a Matrix and its outstanding. About the same/bit better than the Rinehart in wear with field points. The matrix is excellent for broadhead use. I shot the freaking crap out of my Matrix last year. I averaged 50 arrows a day (into that target) for Feb-July and then broadheads exclusively for the second half of July and all of August/early sept. I continued shooting daily after elk season in prep for AZ mule deer in Jan. After January I replaced three of the the hexagons and its a brand new target.

7raptor

Lil-Rokslider
Really like the 365, matrix is super nice too, morrell big high roller is great,

WesCAtoll

Lil-Rokslider
I just ordered a couple from Sevr. 4 sides, has a golf tee grid on one side to help sight in.