New Tikka build: Rings/Mounts/Bases?

slowelk

WKR
Michael Tawn is not shipping internationally right now due to the pandemic, so his ebay store will not allow purchases with US shipping destinations. Right now there is no way to get those rings to the US unless you have a contact in the UK that Michael Tawn can ship to, then they could ship to you.

Through my own investigation I turned up this source, but did not order from them. Their site makes them seem reputable. It's not a large amount of money to risk, so someone should give it a shot.

16Bore

WKR
I’m still waiting for an order from Atlasworx that I placed in March. International shipping is sloooooooooow.......

Those rings are about as hard to find as SWFA 3x9’s

I ordered the Sportsmatch rings from Twanadoairguns.com on 5/21, shipped on 5/22.

Last tracking update has then in New York on 5/26

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slowelk

WKR
I guess my information is out of date. I spoke with Michael Tawn at the beginning of May.

Michael Tawn is not shipping internationally right now

Not true. I got a set in from him last week. I had to email him and he sent me a PayPal invoice. He shipped same day. Unless he has stopped shipping in the past 2 weeks, email him.

Through my own investigation I turned up this source, but did not order from them. Their site makes them seem reputable. It's not a large amount of money to risk, so someone should give it a shot.

I ordered from them a week ago and they are on track to arrive pretty soon. Seems legit.

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
I reached out to him directly via email the middle of May and had 2 sets ordered and delivered within 2 weeks of the order date. Have a set of new 1” rings if someone is interested.

Last edited:

slowelk

WKR
Not true. I got a set in from him last week. I had to email him and he sent me a PayPal invoice. He shipped same day. Unless he has stopped shipping in the past 2 weeks, email him.

I said my info from the beginning of May was out of date.

RogerNH

FNG
My Warne 76T3M base finally shipped. Going on my T3x. My Nightforce NXS 2.5-10x42 will be delivered next week. I'm probably going to bite the bullet and get the NF Ultralight rings for the scope. Buy once, cry once I guess. For my next Tikka, I think I will try the Sportsmatch rings.

Ordered up a couple SportsMatch sets from Bushwear yesterday and have the tracking number this morning. I'm stoked to have more on the way, Talley's are quickly going off. If anyone is looking for some Talley's on the Tikka's, let me know.

Oregonboy

WKR
I reached out to him directly via email the middle of May and had 2 sets ordered and delivered within 2 weeks of the order date. Have a set of new 1” rings if someone is interested.

do you still have them? If so, any chance they’re mediums?

Bearguide

FNG
I used the mountain tactical picatinny rail for my base with the post that mount into the receiver. then I used vortex picatinnay tactical mounts and I really like the combination.