New Tikka CTR 6.5 Creedmoor or Re Barrel/Repair 7mm STW

For 2022 I have a couple options:

1) Buy a new Tikka CTR 24" 6.5 Creedmoor as a steady platform for long range hunting/range. I already own a T3x 6.5 Creedmoor. I want a little more heft for bench work and shooting long range off the window of my shooting box. I have all of the reloading components.

2) Fix primary extraction issues and re-barrel Rem 700 7mm STW. I already have all of the reloading components. I have some brass but eventually it will run out and new 7mm STW brass might eventually disappear all together.

Both options are going to run around $1500. What would you choose? The 7mm STW is getting more and more scarce and is more expensice to "operate" vs the 6.5 Creedmoor. For hunting whitetail at sane distances the 6.5 Creedmoor is effective. The 7mm STW is a ballistic dream and is already a steady platform in the Sendero.

New rifle or repair/re-barrel old one?

FCCDerek

FNG
For me, I'd get a new rifle. 7mm STW is a wicked cartridge, but she's hell to feed. She eats a lot of powder, and isn't usually much fun to shoot all day. I'd get the CTR (I've got a 20" barreled 6.5 CTR and its amazing). Sell the STW, and buy a 280AI. Game animals won't notice the difference, it's cheaper to load for, and damn fun to shoot.

GT7

FNG
I would fix the STW but its hell to find ammo. I broke down and ordered some from hendershots