New to backpacks, kifaru or Mystery Ranch

Superdoo

WKR
You first need to find the frame that is most comfortable to your body, no matter who the manufacturer is. Try on as many as you can, with some weight, to see what feels best to you. I know that's easier said than done. For me, that's Mystery Ranch Guide Light MT. For others, it's SG, Kifaru, Evo, whatever. It's very subjective to each individual's body shape. Choosing a bag for that frame is secondary to making sure you get a great fit.

👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
What he said.

12wander

FNG
No they are not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This seems to say something different.

I’ve had and liked both for different reasons. I eventually landed on the kifaru reckoning that I’m very happy with for my uses. Very versatile and easily added or subtracted to with the pockets and lids. I’ve packed 100lbs on the mystery ranch and more on the kifaru and they both got it done. The kifaru is on the heavy side but I think it’s heavier duty and should last me for a very long time. I would definitely recommend trying to get one used if possible, they all seem to pop up here from time to time and you’ll save a bundle. There’s plenty of other good brands too, expo seems very popular though I’ve never tried one. If at all possible try the fit with weight in it first, I got lucky with mine without trying first, but everything fits everyone different. Also, mtn archery has been a good source for close out mystery ranch for me in the past and they were very cool to deal with a couple years ago.

Rick653

FNG
If youre into archery and have time to wait, you should hold out until a Totally Archery Challenge event. Both MR and Kifaru had a booth there and you can try on the pack to see which fits best

Gorencb

FNG
I am a big fan of my Kuiu pack. Packed out 2 bulls with it so far and couldn't be more pleased.

Rick653

FNG
Akek, are you a back pack company? I looked at your site and there were 4 items... I feel like you're equal parts water bladder, hat, backpack, and flashlight company.