New to forum from Idaho

RockinT

FNG
Hello everyone. Looks like a great forum. I am a avid archery hunter from south central idaho. Iam currently archery hunting black bear. I also hunt elk, deer, wolf, lion, turkey, pheasant, duck and goose. I basically work to support my hunting addiction. Anyhow look forward to visiting with everyone.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
RockinT, Welcome to the site! I also live in Idaho.. ..You will find that most people on this site have a hunting addiction.

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome,

This place is full of addicts, myself included. However, there aren't 12 steps out of this one. Around here, you just head deeper down the rabbit hole...

OP
R

RockinT

FNG
Thanks for the warm welcome. I am heading out to check my bait and spend the weekend away from civilization. Have a good weekend everyone, I know I will.

D

david long

RockinT......sounds like you will fit right in here at Rokslide! Welcome aboard!

R

rebecca francis

Great to have you! Can't wait to hear some of your stories! And good luck on your bear!

T43

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome. I'm new here myself and live in your neck of the woods. I have been hunting for years but started archery last year and I'm hopelessly addicted.

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Good to have you guys on board! Tell your buddies too!! Good luck with your baiting RockinT - hope you nail a good one.