New to forum: need help contacting member on classifieds

Just signed up as I saw a guy looking to trade some bullets. I so happen to want what he has and he has what I want. So I’m looking to get the posts made so I can contact him. Anybody wanna help a guy out?

OP
406Backwoods
Hey it happens. At least the money helps keep a site like this running. I’m not heart broken

OP
406Backwoods
I will refund you money if you want to keep posting?
And for that exact reason, I respectfully decline. Like I said, I’m glad to help keep the lights on. I’ve read so many posts on this website and learned an invaluable amount of information from other members. It’s only fair that I pay my way. Is Sam Millard still poking around here somewhere?

And for that exact reason, I respectfully decline. Like I said, I’m glad to help keep the lights on. I’ve read so many posts on this website and learned an invaluable amount of information from other members. It’s only fair that I pay my way. Is Sam Millard still poking around here somewhere?
@406Backwoods, I have to respect that; and to that Avery guy, whoever he is ;-), same goes for you!

PRC_GUY

WKR
Welcome aboard!
Since you are new here, be aware of scammers in the forum, never buy or trade with someone without looking at their feedback.