new to hot tenting looking for equipment recommendations

my first post so forgive me if i'm posting in the wrong spot or if this topic has been covered.
I will be doing a hunt that I can cart in my gear about 6 miles by deer cart. im looking for recommendations for a hot tent and stove. i might not use this equipment again so I'd like to keep the costs as resonable as possible. I've been doing a lot of looking on line but quite honestly it's pretty confusing. thanks in advance.

Vaultman

WKR
If a "do it once" is what you are looking for, your other option is to buy something that has good resale value.
(Also this way you don't end up with something cheap and broke 6 miles out... in the middle of a frozen night).

As stated above just buy quality and sell when done if you’ll only use once. If I was you I would buy a seek outside tent and stove now, and use this year. If you decide you don’t want it, put for sale on here beginning of august next year. It seems like the used prices are really close to new close to hunting season, like within $100-200 of new.

Lowg08

WKR
I have had really good luck with my luxe octopeak. Only one season though. It held together very well and the 3w stove kept us very toasty and also with the dampers. The stove would last a long time

11boo

WKR
Cheap will take you down the china made way. Like luxe.
some guys have good luck with that stuff, some don’t .

I like the suggestion to buy known quality like seek outside, then sell for a small loss.

The deer cart thing tho, it would not work for me.

Lowg08

WKR
Don’t do the deer cart for 6 miles. My dad convinced me to do it for 3 miles and I was killed and it took forever

I did a search for cimarron.
You can see what people have been listing and selling those for recently. Looks like used cimarron and stove are going for around $675

keep your eyes peeled for a nice used setup, and you could probably use one season and sell for really close to what you paid if you don’t keep if you didn’t want to buy new and lose $200 or so if you sell