New to Missouri

RB1

Lil-Rokslider
Hey everyone! I have been on Rokslide for a year or so now, but just now discovered this thread. A little about me, I grew up in Metropolis, IL, mainly hunting public and small permission farms for deer and turkey. I did my undergrad in Edwardsville, IL, and did not have much time to hunt in the area when I lived there. Following that, I moved to Nashville, TN where I received my PharmD. I was able to turkey hunt some near Nashville but that was about it. Now, I am back in the St. Louis area (Webster Groves) and am very excited to "start fresh" and dig into the part of hunting I love the most, finding and scouting new areas for deer and turkey. Not to mention, I can't wait to finally chase deer in September. Anyways, if anyone else is in the area and ever wants to shoot bows or chat, let me know! Thanks!

Fallfreak

Lil-Rokslider
I appreciate it. I enjoyed my time in Nashville, but definitely happy to be away from all the madness down there.
It's a great place I live in Mt. Juliet just outside Nashville but grew up in Kansas. So I understand what you are saying.