new to site, first post...

Flatbow

Lil-Rokslider
For years I have been visiting the Leatherwall and Bowsite on a daily basis. The other day in response to a spotting scope question someone directed me to this site. Am pleasantly surprised with finding it, the first day I spent hours browsing through different threads and reading stories. I can see where I will spend daily time here. Like the other sites I will probably be more of an observer and not post much. But I will keep tabs on everyone and their hunts, etc. I have fun doing an annual post on the Leatherwall, the last one of 2012 Brooks Range sheep hunt. Dozens of pics and a daily account if anyone is interested....

http://leatherwall.bowsite.com/TF/lw/thread2.cfm?threadid=240611&category=88#3354891

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
For years I have been visiting the Leatherwall and Bowsite on a daily basis. The other day in response to a spotting scope question someone directed me to this site. Am pleasantly surprised with finding it, the first day I spent hours browsing through different threads and reading stories. I can see where I will spend daily time here. Like the other sites I will probably be more of an observer and not post much. But I will keep tabs on everyone and their hunts, etc. I have fun doing an annual post on the Leatherwall, the last one of 2012 Brooks Range sheep hunt. Dozens of pics and a daily account if anyone is interested....

http://leatherwall.bowsite.com/TF/lw/thread2.cfm?threadid=240611&category=88#3354891

That's awesome brother.....thanks for joining Rokslide!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Dude, that's awesome stuff and a beauty of a Dall. And glad to have you on here. Hope to hear lots from you and your hunt adventures, too.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Awesome account of your sheep hunt and I like that you took the time to account for the little things as well as the big country in your photos. Congrats on an awesome sheep and welcome aboard so. I'm even more excited for hunting the Brooks this fall for sheep now!!!