New to southeast idaho.

Chadd314

FNG
Got the opportunity to move to Pocatello area for work and jumped on it! Absolutely stoked to be i south east idaho been doing some looking around in the hills around for critters. Just wondering if anyone on here in the area that would wanna get out this winter and do some predator hunting and possibly some deer and elk hunting next fall. I’ve hunted my whole life just don’t know anyone around here yet to get out with and do some killin with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gfmize

FNG
Is there any prairie dog shooting where you are? I’m up near Coeur d’Alene and we have very few. I’m looking for a place I can burn up several hundred rounds a day. Ground squirrels and marmots are good targets too. Thanks

OP
Chadd314

Chadd314

FNG
Not that I’ve seen or heard of! We used to hit eastern Oregon and have a hay day on them

I grew up about 45 miles south east of Pocatello. In the little town of Bancroft. Lots of public land around and plenty of hunting opportunities. Ended up going to college at Idaho State there in Pocatello, spent lots of time there in the hills roaming around. South of town is Blackrock, some chukar hunting there in the fall did some shed hunting there in the spring. Spent most of my time out in the desert west of Blackfoot. Little drive but lots of upland bird hunting and rabbit hunting, predators too. Didn't do much big game hunting around there. Traveled mostly for that.

Bubba94

Lil-Rokslider
Got the opportunity to move to Pocatello area for work and jumped on it! Absolutely stoked to be i south east idaho been doing some looking around in the hills around for critters. Just wondering if anyone on here in the area that would wanna get out this winter and do some predator hunting and possibly some deer and elk hunting next fall. I’ve hunted my whole life just don’t know anyone around here yet to get out with and do some killin with.

I live in Preston and would be down to hunt some predators with ya. I know Utah better than Idaho though since I am a transplant. Shoot me a PM.